Making the Drug Discovery process faster and more reliable, every step of the way
In collaboration with other industry actors and academics, Oncodesign Precision Medicine created and runs the FederAidd Open Innovation Campus to apply Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the whole Drug Discovery process. The campus brings together the best AI experts from pharmaceutical and technology companies, academic centres, and hospitals to make the entire Drug Discovery process faster and more reliable.
AI-powered Drug Discovery lends itself particularly well to collaborative innovation, as it requires a wide variety of skills, knowledge, and data. This international campus brings together industry actors and public partners in a single network to:
- Facilitate alignment, sharing and cooperation between different stakeholders.
- Create bonds of trust based on knowledge sharing and ongoing interaction between stakeholders.
- Build lasting, constructive and balanced relationships between the different players in the ecosystem, the private sector or academia, and realize the potential of collective intelligence.
- Make innovation activities more efficient, to pool costs and reduce risks
- Unite players around scientific, technical and regulatory expertise
- Increase efficiency and speed, share technical and collaborative tools, and share dataProvide training for stakeholders, and promote business development