An HR policy that serves our mission and respects our values
Our company’s development and economic growth have enabled us to continuously increase our impact and value creation in the precision medicine sector.
All our decisions serve our mission: Discover new innovative therapies effective against cancers and serious diseases without known treatment.
Above all, the goal is to be proactive; an entrepreneurial spirit is one of the first qualities needed to integrate well into OPM teams.
At OPM, every employee contributes to the success of the company’s mission through their commitment, their adherence to the company’s values, the quality of their work and their professionalism – all with vitality and a cool head, qualities required in any professional environment in which innovation and the experimental approach prevail.
We currently don’t have any open position.
What is the work environment offered to OPM employees?
Could OPM succeed in its mission without the constant commitment of its teams and employees? The answer is no.
Nevertheless, life circumstances lead each employee to balance their own professional and personal lives.
- OPM implements a working time planning policy and tools that can balance individual requirements. OPM employees work on a fixed annual basis of 218 days and get 9 days of time off. As part of their activities and business travels, they may also be required to work outside of normal working days.
- Our Remote Work Charter has defined our rules and practices in this area.
- A time savings account is set up and used in the company.
- In addition to the collective contractual or regulatory rights to work part-time and to benefit from special leave for family events, OPM develops Quality of Life measures at Work: relocation leave, leave for sick children, donation of days off between employees, etc.
How are success and achievements rewarded at OPM?
OPM’s success depends on all of its employees.
Maintaining and developing this dynamic leads us to implement pay policies that recognize the company’s collective success:
- Employee shareholding, to get everyone involved in the success of OPM in its mission to discover new therapies
- Incentives and profit-sharing, to get everyone involved in achieving the annual economic, scientific and financial objectives set out in our business plan
- Pay per function, to provide everyone with a fair, fixed pay scale based on their contribution
- The Company Savings Plan and the “PEROi” pension plan, to ensure deferred pay over time
How are individual work and results recognized?
While our success is collective, it is nevertheless based on the results of the work of each OPM employee, performed individually or as part of their team. OPM rewards individual performance through its HR compensation and career development policies.
Each year, employees discuss and assess their performance over ther year with their direct manager both in terms of job performance and the achievement of annual objectives.